Runs on Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, Windows 7.
|Version 4.1.2||Free DEMO||Registered|
|Learn more about MemoriesOnTV.|
- During installation, you will be prompted to install either the PRO or HOME edition.
- Without a valid serial number for registration, the program will run in a DEMO mode.
- There is no time limit for the DEMO mode. All photo slideshows created with the DEMO will bear a watermark, until you purchase a serial number to register the software.
- If you have an existing MemoriesOnTV 2.X or 3.X installation, version 4 will NOT affect your existing setup. It will be installed to a different folder by default.
Add-on to MemoriesOnTV version 4.1.0 or later.
|ClipShow Volume 1.1||Download|
|ClipShow Volume 2||Download|
|FREE Samples from Volume 1.1||Download|
|Learn more about ClipShows.|
- Check that you have MemoriesOnTV version 3.1.0 or later installed for ClipShow vol 1.1, and version 4.1.0 or later for ClipShow vol 2.
- During installation, you will be prompted to enter a serial number. This serial number is issued when you purchase the ClipShow package, and is different from your MemoriesOnTV serial number.
- You may install the ClipShows anywhere you like, but we'd recommend you use the default settings (the "clipshows" folder in the current MemoriesOnTV installation folder).
MemoriesOnTV Language Packs
Unsupported user contributed translations. Important: For version 4.1.0 and later only.
|Italian||Dino Termini & Riccardo Nifosi||MotvITA.dll ||(None)|
|All-in-one Bundle||(includes Language pack, Help File & Tips)|
|A special thank you to these other contributors
who have helped us enhanced the translation:
Alvaro Mendez (Spanish translation)
Andrea Sartori (Italian translation)
Andrea Tiburzi (Italian translation)
Antonio Vidal (Spanish translation)
Flavio Endo (Portuguese translation)
Franklin Fontes (Portuguese translation)
Jacques Lalibert (French translation)
Maxence Troussard (French translation)
Pedro Jesus (Spanish translation)
Peter Friedmann (German translation)
- Download the above file into your MemoriesOnTV installation folder.
- If your Windows is already in the language you've downloaded for, you just need to restart MemoriesOnTV.
- Otherwise, rename the file MotvLOC.dll to MotvLOC_old.dll, and rename the above downloaded file to MotvLOC.dll. Restart MemoriesOnTV.
* Missing Text:
You can help us complete the translation by downloading the MissXXX.ini file. Open this file in a text editor and fill up the right side with the translated string (eg. "MemoriesOnTV Registration"="Registro MemoriesOnTV"). When you're done, just send the MissXXX.ini file back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll build a new language pack & acknowledge your contribution. Thanks for your help!
|MemoriesOnTV Version 3.1.8|
|MemoriesOnTV Version 2.2.1|
|PictureToTV Version 1.4.5|